- No products in the cart.
Financing applies to purchases made from Regard Jewelry using options available through other providers with certain terms and conditions. See store for details.
YOUR BILLING RIGHTS: KEEP THIS NOTICE FOR FUTURE USE
This notice contains important information about your rights and our responsibilities under the Fair Credit Billing Act.
Notify Us In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Bill
If you think your bill is wrong, or if you need some more information about a transaction on your bill, write to us on a separate sheet at the address listed on your bill for notice of billing errors. Write to us as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the first bill on which the error or problem appeared. You can telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights. In your letter, give us the following information:
- Your name and account number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error.
If you need more information, describe the item you are not sure about. You do not have to pay any amount in question while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your bill that are not in question.
We recognize that you value your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal financial information. As such, we’ve established the following policy to explain how we collect, use and protect that information.
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources in order to administer our business and to provide you with products and services:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income);
- Information about your transactions with us or others (such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit usage); and
- Information we receive from you for identification purposes, as may be used for the pick up of will-call or repaired merchandise (such as a valid driver’s license or other picture I.D.).
Information We Disclose
We may disclose your name and address only to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf (such as sending out mailings for us). Otherwise, we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our customers to our employees who have a need to know such information. We train our employees on the importance of customer privacy and confidentiality. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard the nonpublic personal information of our customers.